dust is finally starting to clear over the rubble of the “Don’t Ask,
Don’t Tell” repeal, and our military is beginning to see what’s on the
horizon: a campaign to radicalize the country from the Pentagon out. It
started by toppling the barrier to open homosexuality. And it continues
with an assault on marriage and religious freedom.
No, Tony. No. The most resistant of the service chiefs, Marine Corps Commandant General James F. Amos, said just two days ago that the repeal of DADT was going better than he expected. He further stated that good will ” . . . is happening throughout the Marine
So do tell, Tony. Is General Amos a liar? Is he possibly part of some grand conspiracy to undermine Christianity? General Amos is a man, Tony. He admits when he is wrong. You, on the other hand, are a coward and a bigot.
- Marine General Amos Now OK with DADT Repeal (bilerico.com)
- DADT Repeal Hasn’t Destroyed American Military, Says Highest-Ranking Marine (queerty.com)
- Marine Corps Survives DADT Repeal (queerlandia.com)
- Marine Commandant: Marines Embracing Repeal Of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell (thinkprogress.org)
- Marine Commandant Says He’s ‘Fine’ With Gay Marines Bringing Their Partners To Marine Corps Ball (thinkprogress.org)
- General James Amos, Once a Fierce Opponent to ‘DADT’ Repeal, Welcomes Gay Couples to the Marine Ball: LISTEN (towleroad.com)
- Top Marine James Amos says service embracing gay ban repeal: ‘I’m very pleased with how it has gone’ (miamiherald.typepad.com)