- I don’t know where these people are getting their information portraying a decline in the number of same-sex households. According to Bloomberg Business Week:
Sept. 28 (Bloomberg) — The number of same-sex
households in the U.S. surged by about 80 percent during the past
decade, a period that saw the introduction of legalized gay marriage at
the state level. The U.S. Census Bureau yesterday said the number
of same- sex households grew to 646,464 in 2010 from 358,390 in 2000.
- Having said that, the number of same-sex households as well as the statistical trend are irrelevant to the issue.
- What is more important is the 2 million children being raised by gays
- Which poll should you trust; One funded by the Christian law firm Alliance Defense Fund or one from Gallup?
- That, too, is irrelevant. Civil rights, by their very nature, are not a popularity contest.