The hate group, American Family Association is most displeased with President Obama. Today, they sent out an email with the subject: “Nine statements by Obama yesterday made a mockery of God’s word.” Somewhere along the line the Establishment Clause is simply an awkward inconvenience. Their nine examples of hell on earth:
- The day that the Supreme Court issued its ruling, United States v. Windsor, was a great day for America.
- So Pride Month is a time for celebration, and this year we’ve got a
lot to celebrate. If you think about everything that’s happened in the
last 12 months, it is remarkable. In nine more states you’re now free
to marry the person you love – that includes my two home states of
Hawaii and Illinois. The NFL drafted its first openly gay player. The
U.S. Postal Service made history by putting an openly gay person on a
stamp – the late, great Harvey Milk smiling from ear to ear.
- When I took office, only two states had marriage equality. Today, 19 states and the District of Columbia do.
- But because of your help, we’ve been able to do more to protect the
rights of lesbian and gay, and bisexual and transgender Americans than
any administration in history.
- We repealed “don’t ask, don’t tell,” because no one should have to hide who you love to serve the country we love.
- I lifted the 22-year ban on people with HIV traveling to the U.S.
- Before I took office, only one openly gay judge had been confirmed in history. We have 10 more.
- …we stopped defending the so-called Defense of Marriage Act in the
courts and argued alongside Edie and Robbie before the highest court in
- I’ve directed my staff
to prepare for my signature, an executive order prohibiting
discrimination by federal contractors on the basis of sexual orientation
and gender identity.
My friend, our nation is in deep trouble under President Obama and liberals in Congress…are you registered to vote in upcoming elections?
Thank you Mr. President!