The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission is in a lather over gay marriage. They don’t exactly explain their objection except to tell supporters:
Next Tuesday, April 28th, the Supreme Court will hear arguments in a
landmark case. The case would determine whether homosexual couples in
every state have the absolute right to marry under the Constitution.
But they know just what Christians should do.
- First, contact the United States Supreme Court and demand that Kagan and Ginsberg recuse themselves from this decision.
- Call: 202-479-3211
- Contact online: Click here. [They forgot to embed a URL]
- Second, ask your pastor to get involved.
- Preach about biblical marriage on Sunday, April 26th.
- Lead prayer services on Tuesday, April 28th.
I am only surprised that they didn’t tell their sheep to call collect. But rest assured, Justice Kagan and Justice Ginsburg are going to get right on that. And if prayer actually worked, well, we wouldn’t be here. Would we?