Monday, Michael Brown attempts to breathe life into an utterly preposterous 2011 piece while, at the same time, promoting his self-published books. In the Christian Post he writes “Is Pedophilia Next?”
Michael Brown is a fanatical Jewish convert to Christianity. He is very noisy and most, if not all, of that noise denigrates LGBT people — Brown is obsessed. I have come to the conclusion that Brown is a reasonably intelligent and well educated individual. He just happens to be batshit crazy.
Sex with a minor is illegal. It is illegal because a child can provide neither informed nor legal consent to a sexual relationship. Pedophilia has nothing whatsoever in common with the lawful, independent relationships of consenting adults. Gay rights provide legal equality for people who, as a result of their sexual orientation, engage in lawful behavior.
I won’t quote much of Brown’s piece. Indeed, I generally prefer not to write about him at all. This bit-of-the-bat will suffice. Brown writes of imaginary advocates of pedophilia.
Consider these 8 pederast activist arguments, all of which (in modified form) are commonly used in support of homosexual practice. Simply substitute the words and terms, and you’ll see how real the parallels are.
1) Pedophilia is innate and immutable; people are born this way and cannot change.
2) Pederasty is richly attested in many different cultures throughout history.
3) The claim that adult-child sexual relationships cause harm is greatly overstated and often completely inaccurate.
4) Consensual adult-child sex can actually be beneficial to the child.
5) Pederasty should not be classified as a mental disorder, since it does not cause distress to the pederast to have these desires and since the pederast can function as a normal, contributing member of society.
6) Many of the illustrious homosexuals of the past were actually pedophiles.
7) People are against intergenerational intimacy because of antiquated social standards and puritanical sexual phobias.
8) This is all about love and equality and liberation.