Mad as hell? Online registration takes just a few minutes.
|Image source: Ron Paul, 2012|
Republicans do not want you to vote. They know that heavier turnout favors progressive candidates. Not voting is effectively a vote for the anti-LGBT, anti-choice politicians that hate group leaders like Tony Perkins, Mat Staver and Brian S. Brown endorse. Republicans do not want you to vote:
- If you do not vote, Rick Scott could defeat Bill Nelson in the race for Nelson’s Senate seat.
- If you do not vote, you are enabling Republicans to put more political operatives like Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court.
- If you do not vote, you are enabling Donald Trump to further destroy our democracy.
- If you do not vote, Trump can appoint more anti-LGBT bigots to important positions.
- If you do not vote, Ron DeSantis could be our next governor. DeSantis is a Trump-enabling racist in the pocket of the NRA.
- If you do not vote, you will not have a say in 12 amendments on the Florida ballot (one of 13 was struck in the courts). These include:
- Amendment 4: Voting Restoration Amendment
- Amendment 9: Prohibits Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling; Prohibits Vaping in Enclosed Indoor Workplaces
- Amendment 12: Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers
- Amendment 13: Ends Dog Racing
To vote you need to register!
Florida online registration takes less than five minutes. Follow this link. Make sure that your friends and family are also registered to vote.