Mr. Marcus has since removed the BS about the non-existent campaign committee

Archived from

In April, 2018 Lloyd Marcus insisted: The LGBTQ movement wants to destroy Christianity. The outlet for that moronic post was LifeSiteNews. A year later, Mr. Marcus has seemingly decided that destroying Christianity wasn’t really the goal. In a diatribe titled: LGBTQ: Forcing Us to Embrace Evil, Destructive Lie:

Someone asked, “What is behind the LGBTQ agenda?” The goal of LGBTQ enforcers is to forcibly normalize their lifestyle in the minds of the 97% of the population that is not LGBTQ. This is why we are bombarded with the LGBTQ lifestyle inserted into everything. Why are major corporations making the promotion of LGBTQ, which are less than 3% of the population, their top priority?

The outlet for that insanity is American Thinker which is popular with the Tea Party set. Marcus used to claim that he was chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee which doesn’t seem to have ever existed. In April, 2018 I wrote: “It isn’t a 501(c)4 nonprofit entity nor is it a 527 political organization or PAC.”

Mr. Marcus if quite prolific. At the end of each post he asks for money. It is obviously not tax-deductible and Marcus doesn’t explain what the donation is for.

I question Mr. Marcus’ 3% math but that is less relevant than assuring him of a few things.

  1. Neither sexual orientation nor gender identity comprise a “lifestyle” and;
  2. We neither seek nor require his approval and;
  3. When corporate America markets to LGBT people they are, in effect, marketing to a much larger segment of our citizenry. That should be simple common sense. Apparently not.

In order to relieve Mr. Marcus of further burden:

The LGBT Agenda:

Equal protection under law and due process.

Nothing less and nothing more

Lloyd Marcus has other ideas:

A Disney theme park TV ad featured two homosexual couples with children without showing a single heterosexual couple. Why is Disney so intent on appeasing this minute 3%?

It is not appeasement. See bullet point #3, above. For example a family visiting Disney World might consist of a heterosexual couple and their children along with a gay couple with their children. The two couples might have a common sibling. Disney ensures both couples that gays are welcome. I have not seen the ad but the 2:1 ratio seems irrelevant to anything meaningful.

Converse launched a new line of shoes celebrating the LGBTQ lifestyle. The star of Converse’s depraved marketing campaign is an 11-year-old drag queen. Converse says its campaign shows the power of expressing one’s true self. That is a lie. Converse is encouraging children to live a lie, rather than embrace who they truly are. Converse is engaged in child abuse. Pure and simple. Lord help us.

The drag kid would be Desmond is Amazing and he is not the star. He is one of six people in the ad. Desmond is a pretty centered kid who is comfortable in his own skin. It is a very mature attitude and he sure as hell isn’t being abused. Desmond schleps his parents, Andrew and Wendy Napoles, from event to event. Perhaps that is parental abuse. I cannot be certain. Marcus is judging people he knows nothing about but I think it is pretty clever of Converse to use a celebrity kid to sell shoes to kids.

Following some Christian gibberish:

LGBTQ enforcers demand that we affirm their lifestyle to soften their nagging guilt. This is why LGBTQ enforcers have infiltrated public education, beginning in preschool, to teach our kids that their lifestyle is normal and even superior to heterosexuality.

My wife Mary said, “You know they will attack you for saying they feel guilty.” The Bible says they feel guilty until God gives them over to a reprobate mind (Rom. 1:28).

See bullet point #2, above. We do not need anyone’s approval to be who we are. LGBTQ people do not feel guilt. Why should we? We would like kids to know some scientific facts about LGBT people in order to curtail bullying. We might not have to do so were it not for people like Lloyd Marcus. Teaching kids that being LGBT is not a choice is factually accurate and it will not cause children to become gay or trans. Is that not common sense?

We have LGBTQ family and friends whom we love. …

I have my doubts given the assignment of “lifestyle” to sexuality that they do not approve of.

Countless studies confirm that the LGBTQ lifestyle is not normal, usually related to childhood trauma.

There is a cite in there to a polemic which cites the McHugh/Mayer blog post to the New Atlantis which was not a study. It was a literature review which was not subjected to peer review. It is at odds with the overwhelming consensus of science that being LGBT has nothing whatsoever to do with parenting or childhood trauma. For example, were it true that sexuality is “usually related to childhood trauma” then the fraternal birth order effect would have to coincide with increased incidence of trauma based on birth order as well. Unlikely? How about impossible?

Then consider that if one identical twin is gay then there is a 50% probability that the other is gay (the genetic difference is in the sub-genome). When less genetic material is shared in fraternal twins, the rate drops to 25%. In other words, half of identical twins would have to be traumatized while the other half is not. 25% of fraternal twins would have to be traumatized while 75% are not. It doesn’t make much sense and neither does Mr. Marcus.

Full of crap?

A homosexual friend said he loved his dad dearly. When he was a child, he awoke every morning at 3 A.M. to have breakfast with his dad before he went to work. One morning, his dad scolded him, telling him not to wake up. His dad simply did not want him tired for school. But to my friend, it was a profound rejection. My friend said that from that day forward, he never woke up at 3 A.M. again. I could hear the pain in my friend’s voice. Over the years, I witnessed my friend suffering, always seeking love from unattainable men. I helped him recover from a suicide attempt over a man who rejected him.

Please. The narrative is preposterous. Remember that Marcus was the chairman of a non-existent campaign committee. This goes on, ad nauseum with bullshit stories. Finally, we near the conclusion of this irrationality:

We are becoming increasingly pressured to stop speaking truth and forced to embrace evil, destructive lies. …

This from someone who seems to be a pathological liar. The pathology causes one to not realize that they are lying.

Related content:

By David Cary Hart

Retired CEO. Formerly a W.E. Deming-trained quality-management consultant. Now just a cranky Jewish queer. Gay cis. He/Him/His.