According to Brian S. Brown, on behalf of National Organization for marriage in a money-grub email:
LGBT activists are ruthless. They hate people like us because we refuse to abide by their false narrative or accept their dangerous agenda. So, they are determined to punish us, even ruin us, if they can. There is no end to their ruthlessness. Earlier this week I told you about how in Colorado they are once again going after Christian baker Jack Phillips – who already once defeated them at the US Supreme Court – as well as a Christian website company they want to force to endorse and participate in gay ‘weddings.’ But their viciousness is not limited to Colorado, not by any means.
So let me provide Mr. Brown with a list of some of the things that we strongly object to:
- People who lie about LGBTQ persons.
- People who insist that Christians privilege is a license to discriminate contrary to applicable law.
- Irrational dogmatists who accept, as incontrovertible proof, religious doctrine regardless of evidence to the contrary.
- People who dishonestly attempt to raise money off the backs of LGBTQ persons.
- Self-righteous blowhards who claim to be arbiters of morality while they loot their own organizations.
- People who promote conversion therapy regardless of the scientific consensus that it is futile and harmful.
- People who claim that every LGBTQ person seeking equal protection is a “radical activist.”
- People who insist that they have a right to impose their religious beliefs on everyone else.
- People who claimed that marriage equality was an end-of-world event who lack the class to admit that their predictions did not come to pass.
- People who claim that gay couples are crappy parents to advance an unrelated agenda.
- Dishonest people who attempt to disguise religious objections as secular arguments.
- People who insist that they have a duty to be obnoxious boors bitching about pronouns.
- People who falsely claim to have a religious duty to discriminate.
- Nonprofit organizations that unlawfully deceive taxpayers regarding their finances.
- People who attack the parents of LGBTQ youth.
- People without applicable erudition who claim to have scientific expertise in order to smear LGBTQ persons.